· Players to bring their own mouse, keyboard, headphone, and any other peripherals to simulate their own best playing environment.
· Headsets and mouse pads will not be provided.
· IAHGames/E2max will not be responsible for performance issues related to peripherals.
· Players are not allowed to make any phone call once their match has started. Anyone found doing so will result in a DQ for the WHOLE team.
· Players are to look after their belongings at all times. IAHGames/E2max will not be responsible for any loss/damaged item.
· Players must setup their personal equipment within the stipulated time given. A warning or DQ may be given for overtime.
· We will not provide a separate practice zone.
· No vulgarities are to be used in the tournament area at all times.
· No taunting of your opponent in the tournament at all times.
· The Head Marshall shall have the final say.
· Participants need to ensure that their in-game level is 20 and above.
· Competition Method : 5 vs 5
· 1 substitute will be allowed. Once a substitution has been made, the player being substituted will not be allowed to play in the tournament.
· Tournament will be single elimination format.
· Live draw for the brackets will be done after registration on the tournament day itself.
· Arriving late for a scheduled match may result in a forfeit at the discretion of the Chief Referee.
· At the end of each match, players must remain seated and remain at the victory/defeat screen while waiting for the referee to record the results.
· Rounds: 30 Rounds Max. 15 rounds as Terrorists and 15 rounds as Counter-Terrorists per team. If a team scores 16 points, the match is ended immediately
· Victory Condition: The first team to win 16 points.
· Round time : 2min
· Freeze time : 7 seconds
· Buy time : 10 seconds
· C4 timer : 45 seconds
· Official Maps : De_cbble, De_nuke, De_inferno, De_train, De_Dust2
· In the case of a tie after the regulation rounds end, 6 extra rounds will be played (3 rounds as Terrorists, 3 rounds as Counter-Terrorists)
· Tie-breaker rounds restart money will be $7500
· In the case of yet another tie after the 6 rounds, 6 additional rounds will be played until a winner is decided.
· Only team leaders are allowed to talk in "all" chat. Any other team members caught doing so will result in a warning.
· chatting in "clan" is not allowed.
· Coach can coach the players from behind during the freeze time. If the coach continues talking after freeze time has ended, team will be given a warning or DQ at the sole discretion of the referee.
· Coach must leave the tournament area if being told to (by the referee).
· Approved Grenade amounts per round per player :
o Flash bangs : 2
o HE Grenade : 1
o Smoke Grenade : 1
· All weapons are allowed.
· Only the team leader will be allowed to use female skins.
· Any use of map or program bugs can result in a warning at the minimum or loss by default for the offending team after deliberation and decision by the board of referees at its sole discretion.
· When a player is dead, he may communicate verbally up till the point when his screen has completely faded to black. Any player found talking after his screen is black will be issued a warning at the minimum,
· Or a forfeit loss at the discretion of the referee.
· Binding Duck to scroll wheel is NOT allowed.
· Boosting (stepping on top of own team player) is allowed.
· Stacking on the ledge is not allowed.
· C4 must be planted at a viewable location. Planting C4 at a location where a boost is required is allowed.
· Silent C4 is NOT allowed. This offense may result in a warning or DQ at the sole discretion of the board of referees.
· When defusing, player must be able to see a part of the bomb. Defusing through objects is NOT allowed.
· Throwing grenades over buildings on every map is allowed.
· Any usage of flash bang bug will result in a straight disqualification for the offending team.
· No 3rd party programs are permitted.
· If a referee decides that any external conditions (Press, spectators etc) are giving unfair advantage to a player/team, that team may be given a warning or DQ at the referee's sole discretion.
· If a disconnection occurs before the end of the 3rd round, match will be restarted
· If a disconnection occurs between the 3rd to 5th round, the captain of the team with 5 players can decide to continue or restart the match with start money $5000.
· If a disconnection occurs after the end of the 6th round, the disconnected player must rejoin as soon as possible.